All the pretty things #StashBuster #gratitude

I can't help but desire cuteness, and seeing all the fun creative ideas on Pinterest, Instagram and such makes that even harder.  So I am on a mission to share ideas for creating our own cuteness, while also purging our stash.

I am a cynic by nature, and b/c things are going so amazing right now they didn't always, so I know that I need to be ready for that once more.  That has driven me to begin to document my gratitude.  I will try to do this daily, but let's be honest we get busy and it takes time.  So I want to share a fast & furious hack to help you and me out...

I have a few planners, but my go-to is my Happy Planner (Psalms), I wanted an easy way to add what blessing I see on this day.  The only problem is that when I am in a hurry I HATE my handwriting...  I didn't want to purchase a typewriter for 1) trying not to add to my studio and take up counter/storage space (USE WHAT YOU HAVE CRIS), and 2) the cost!  I love the typewriter font so I made a planner insert, and then I designed simple labels that I can simply peel and stick to my insert - viola, fast and tidy!



I just type right into the label that I previously printed the floral design, run it through my laser printer and I have my gratitude sticker for my day. 

 I have the font family printed on the center seam so I can see which of them is calling to me on this day.
 This is the label decorated with a few of my favorite watercolor images.

Comments