#BurnTheShips - Moving on... Reset, Recharge, Renew...

Ecclesiastes 3:1 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens... I know it's a song, but it was a bible verse first - LOL...!


I love it when God uses music to talk to me…
This morning we woke to one of my favorite songs "The Great I Am" (Anderson wrote it, Craigs & Dean are on the radio, but Marcus did it best - IMHO) //back to the story at hand// it made me a little nostalgic of days gone by and reminded me of a wonderful time when things were just so good, but that time has passed. That was immediately followed by a new song “Burn the Ships“ (For King & Country) reminding me that I can’t get those times back but fixing my eyes forward to what's coming. It’s time to move on and not look back! You can find us worshiping on Saturday nights at a Non-Denominational church in a school in Monument, or on the occasional Sunday morning at an LCMS church in Colorado Springs.


#NewChapter #BurnTheShips

Comments