Using what you have...

I've been busy doing, more than I've been sharing…

one of the things that I've been doing as part of the studio purge is systematically going through the cabinets and my stash, and in so doing I'm unmounting a lot of my wooden stamps A) for ease-of-use, B) space, C) the ability to use my MISTI stamp positioner (found in one of my bins, collection dust - LOL).


This is what is behind these doors...

From this to this...  I hope it makes them easier to use.

I love, the MISTI positioner for its ability to perfectly place my stamped images, and also to replicate cards quickly but one of the neatest things is that I get good ink coverage if I didn't get enough ink, I just reink it and stamp it again!  Like in the cards below!



If you want to see how I did these check out THIS video.  ENJOY!

If you want to know when I have new content just subscribe using the email icon.


Comments